Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Under the Weather

Well as you know I am a substitute teacher and you would think by now that I am immune to germs. But teaching the little one's especially Kindergarten through 2nd is a joy and yet it is a germaphobes nightmare. Anyway, I've been a bit under the weather, but have now rebounded. Although today, I was teaching 2nd graders this morning and seven of the kids were out sick, I guess that's better than yesterday when I am told nine of the students were out. And guess what, those that were in were sniffling and sneezing and coughing. Oh well, that's why they make hand sanitizer. I'm posting up Silly Beans Scraps blinkie, hoping that all will be approved for me to become a CT on their team.

More tomorrow, after I try and get some rest.

Silly Beans Blinkie

No comments: