Saturday, February 21, 2009

I need to be a better blogger

OK, seriously I really need to become a better blogger. I could say that I have been working alot of hours (which I have), or participating in the ADSR (which I am) but that would not be a good excuse for not blogging. It's kind of like Project 365, I started out with a lot of zeal but then I forget to take a photograph here or there, so if you are in the same boat don't feel bad. I'm trying to think up a template for those of us who don't have a whole week or a whole month of pictures. Anyway, no excuses for not blogging. My February resolution to get to my blog atleast twice a week. Right now we are on the last challenge for the ADSR and it has been a fun ride. It really takes you out of your comfort zone in digital scrapbooking. I'll post some of the LO's I have completed so far!

No comments: