Monday, November 22, 2010

Hi Everybody...Been Awhile

Planning to redesign my blog soon, think I need to spice it up. But right now I wanted to tell you about a new kit by Laura Burger at Pixelqueens.net. The name of the kit is "Like Sisters" and it is so incredibly beautiful and best of all on sale until the 26th. So, here is the kit:

Photobucket

and here are two LO's I did with the kit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you have not been to the Pixel Queens store, you need to hop over there now and sign up for their newsletter. You will get this free kit called "we heart aRT" designed by Laura Burger and Randi Oh just for signing up. Take a look:

FREEBIE
Photobucket
Newsletter FREEBIE sign-up LINK

and here is a LO I made with the kit of my beautiful niece Carley having fun at the Hanna Andersson store at Woodfield Mall. Just too gorgeous.


Photobucket

On the personal side, we are heading down to St. Louis for the weekend to see family. My daughter is home for the week from college where she changed her major to Pre-vet and I am soooo proud of her for giving her dream a shot. Lots of Science classes to catch up on, but I know she can do it!

We had a great time in Iowa for family weekend and met lots of her friends and enjoyed the football game. Brings back memories of USC days. Son is still playing Lacrosse and taking ACT exams.

No comments: