Friday, January 9, 2009

Sorry for the Wait


Boy, the holidays really ran me ragged. Thought I would have plenty of time to get everything done but my scrapping had to take a back seat. I'm back on track now. I have entered with my sister THE AMAZING DIGISCRAPPING RACE at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking. We have to work as a team sometimes posting to LO's and sometimes working together on one. This is my first time running the race, so we'll see....
I am also working on Project 365, which is to take a picture a day for 365 days. You have probably seen it on a variety of blogs. I have decided that if I do a week at a time that would be 52 pages of course and I can't afford to print 52 pages (although I could do a digibook). Instead I think I will capture it by month. I'll post a template tomorrow in case you would like to do the same thing. In the meantime here is my entry for the Race-Challenge #1:

No comments: