Friday, August 8, 2008

Freebie

I used to say "it's just another day at the office", now I say "its just another day". Although today was not just your average day. See I had to have outpatient surgery and I was a little freaked out about anesthesia. I don't know why, but I like being in control. Anyway, my dh drove me to the surgery center at 5:30 this morning and I got prepped (IV, etc) but my doctor was running late from the hospital.
Seems he had to deliver a baby and had very little sleep. Anyway, they said I was only going into a twilight sleep, the anesthesiologist pushed a shot of meds in and said I would get drowsy in a few minutes and before I knew it (no count backwards from 100) I was out like a light. The next thing I remember is them waking me up. Then to recovery and by 9:45 a.m. we were out the door and on our way home. So I guess all my worry was for nothing. My husband always says if I have nothing to worry about then I have to make up something to worry about.

The following is a little freebie I made while recovering at home. I was going to do a LO today, but I took a nap instead.



http://www.4shared.com/file/58310579/a15775e0/RSchwab_UndertheSeapaper.html

1 comment:

Misty Cato said...

Love your blog title - made me smile. That 'dog' layout in your slider is gorgeous. All the best to you and yours. -Misty